Social Icons

twitter YOUNG Blizzy Entertainment - YBEgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

ADVERTISE HERE

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Flight attendant, 21, left with lips that resembled a "baboon's bottom" after botched lip filler treatment (photos)









A flight attendant has disclosed how a botched lip filler treatment left her with swollen lips that looked like she had "baboon bottom" lips.



Olivia McCann, 21, from Chorley, Lancashire, revealed how her lips were massaged so hard during a dissolving procedure that they grew to triple their size and "looked like they were about to pop."



The beautician reportedly assured her that swelling was normal, but Olivia was so horrified with the result that she hid at home for four days and declined her boyfriend's video calls.







In 2019, Olivia had a successful lip filler at another salon. She then decided to try a different filler elsewhere and was told she would need to have residual product dissolved first. It was during this £100 procedure, in March 2020, that her lips were injected with dissolver and vigorously massaged. This made her lips expand.



Due to how her lips looked after the treatment, Olivia wore sunglasses to avoid people recognising her and was forced to miss two days of work.







It isn't the first time Olivia has had filler-related disasters. She has had several other experiences at different salons over two years including swelling, lumpiness and uneven distribution of filler.







Now Olivia is sharing pictures of her latest ordeal to inspire others to do proper research before having invasive cosmetic treatments after lockdown.







Her lips later returned to their normal size but the experience has not put her off cosmetic surgery. She said she would still go under the needle again.





Watford sell Pape Gueye to Marseille just 17 hours after joining them following a controversial comment he made









Watford have sold Pape Gueye to Marseille just 17 hours after he joined them following a controversial comment he made.


Back in April, the Premier League club agreed a five-year deal for the 21-year-old French midfielder understood to be worth in the region of £45,000 a month. He was photographed holding a Watford shirt after putting pen to paper in the pre-contract agreement.



Gueye was due to officially join Watford on Wednesday, July 1, as a free agent and had been registered as their player. But he changed his mind saying he was 'badly advised' to sign for the club.



Following his controversial comment, Watford held talks with Marseille regarding a move for Pape Gueye just 17 hours after they had finalised his arrival.



The Ligue 1 side have now announced the signing of the 21-year-old midfielder on a 4-year contract.

Court dismisses suit against Oshiomhole

















A lawsuit filed against the immediate past Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole and three others have been dismissed by a Federal High Court (FCT) sitting in Jabi, Abuja.



The lawsuit which was filed by Comrade Mustapha Salihu and five others, was the one that led to an order being granted by same court to effect the suspension of Oshiomhole from further acting as chairman of the APC.



The Plaintiffs' lawyer, Oluwola Afolabi who moved a motion to withdraw the case on Thursday July 2, said it was in line with the directive of the leaders of the APC that all court cases be discontinued in the interest of peace.



Oshiomhole's lawyer Ginika Ezeoke who did not oppose the plantiffs' desire to withdraw the case, urged the court to dismiss the suit on the grounds that the parties have filed pleadings and have be enjoined issues in relation to the subject of the case.



Justice Danlami Senchi who ruled on the case, dismissed the suit and ordered the parties involved to bear their respective costs.

Judge lifts ban on ‘tell-all’ book by Trump’s niece












An appeals court judge in New York has lifted a temporary ban on the publication of a potentially explosive “tell-all” book by President Donald Trump’s niece.



The ruling issued Wednesday, July 1, allows publisher Simon & Schuster to print and distribute the 240-page book by Mary Trump.







In the book, Mary dubbed her uncle Donald Trump “the world’s most dangerous man.”



Donald Trump's brother, Robert Trump, had asked for the restraining order, arguing that Mary was violating a non-disclosure agreement signed in 2001 after the settlement over the estate of Fred Trump — the father of Donald Trump, Robert Trump, and Fred Trump Jr. (Mary Trump's father).



Judge Alan Scheinkman postponed addressing whether the author had violated the non-disclosure agreement preventing her from revealing family secrets by writing the book, titled "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man."



Nevertheless, Simon & Schuster “is not a party to the agreement,” so the block of their publication of the book “is vacated,” he ruled.



Reacting to the ruling, Mary Trump’s attorney Ted Boutrous said in a statement that the lifting of the prior restraint against the publisher was “very good news.”



“We look forward to filing our brief tomorrow (Thursday) in the trial court explaining why the same result is required as to Ms. Trump, based on the First Amendment and basic contract law,” he said.



Mary Trump’s legal team said they were hoping for a July 10 hearing.



In the book, Mary, a clinical psychologist, recounts what she witnessed of the “toxic family” in the home of her grandparents, according to her publisher.



The Daily Beast reported earlier that the book will reveal that Mary Trump was the crucial source for explosive New York Times reporting on Trump’s finances, which suggested the billionaire paid little in tax for decades.

"What is happening to Christians and churches qualifies fully as persecution''- Rev Chris Oyakhilome (video)









Reverend Chris Oyakhilome, senior pastor of Christ Embassy, has once again kicked against the COVID-19 guidelines issued by the government for religious gatherings. Speaking during a live sermon on Wednesday, July 1, the clergyman said what is happening to churches with regards to the guidelines qualifies fully as persecution.



In his words


''What is happening to Christians and Churches qualifies fully as persecution because in many countries, many states and many cities, people are allowed to go to the shops, market places, crowded places for hours without wearing a mask. Nobody cares about social distancing...and yet we have those who have the audacity and the foolishness to go into churches and say they are monitoring churches because the virus only attacks people who go to church''



He said the regulation is just for a certain time as the Church would not tolerate it for too long.


Watch a video of him speaking below

Twitter removes meme posted by Donald Trump for violating its copyright policy















Social media company, Twitter has continued its crackdown on Donald Trump's account by removing a meme tweeted by the US president on Tuesday, after the New York Times filed a copyright complaint over the use of the photo.



Trump posted an image of himself on Tuesday but by Thursday morning the photo had been taken down.





The photo was taken by NYT photographer Damon Winter for a feature on the then-presidential candidate in 2015. The black and white picture showed a smirking Trump sitting down while pointing at the camera, but was edited into a meme with bold white text saying: 'In reality, they're not after me they're after you. I'm just in the way.'







By Thursday, the photo had disappeared from the president's account and the tweet instead showed a 'media not displayed' notice.


Twitter has now confirmed removing the meme saying it violated copyright policies after the New York Times filed a 'takedown notice' on Wednesday under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

'This image has been removed in response to a report from the copyright holder,' Twitter said ..

'Per our copyright policy, we respond to valid copyright complaints sent to us by a copyright owner or their authorized representatives,' the company said.


The move marks the second time in two weeks that Twitter has cracked down on Trump's account, having previously flagged a video tweeted by the president as 'manipulated media.'



In May, Twitter began placing fact-check warnings on tweets from Trump's own account after he called mail-in ballots 'fraudulent', predicted problems with the November elections, and reacted to the killing of black American man George Floyd by a White Policeman in May.



On May 28, Trump signed an executive order that ends legal protections for social media firms, which he has accused of political bias.



The order opens Twitter, Facebook and Google up to lawsuits by diluting the legal protection which stops them from being liable for posts on their platforms.


Wednesday, July 1, 2020

18-year-old Bukayo Saka signs new long-term deal with Arsenal

















Arsenal forward, Bukayo Saka has signed a new long-term deal with the Gunners.



The Gunners confirmed on Wednesday, July 1, that the promising 18-year-old winger has committed his future after inking a long term deal with the London club.



Saka, who started his career with Arsenal's Hale End academy also took to Twitter to announce the good news.



He tweeted: "London is my home. Arsenal my team. I'm so happy to finally announce my contract extension. I love playing for this club and I'm looking forward to what the future holds.. The hard work continues so I can continue living my dream. God is Great !!'



Speaking on the deal, Arteta told the club's official website: 'Bukayo is a talented and intelligent young player. He has impressed me with his work ethic and attitude to learn and adapt, and it has paid off in his performances.



'I am excited to continue working with him to develop him further, and for him to help us achieve our goals.'







Technical director Edu Gaspar added: 'This is something everyone involved wanted to happen and we are delighted that Bukayo has signed a new long-term contract.



'He's making great progress and is one of a number of young players who have developed through our academy. This is so important for us as we move forward as a club.'



Bukayo Saka was born in London Borough of Ealing to Nigerian parents, meaning he is eligible to play for either Nigeria and England. So far in his young career, Saka has only played for England, representing The Three Lions at youth level.
 

ADVERTISE HERE

.

CONTACT US

.

AFROBEATZMUSIC.COM

.